Here is a healthy fall dessert recipe. Give it a go for Thanksgiving!
- 3 Scoops Vanilla protein powder
- 8 ounces of full fat cream cheese.
- 1/2 can of pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup of your favorite sweetener (honey if you are lean, stevia or monkfruit if you need to lose some body fat)
- Splash of vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Liberal dashes of cinnamon, ginger, and/or nutmeg
- Optional: chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the ingredients together. Don’t worry about smoothing out all the cream cheese lumps, the cookies still turn out amazing even with lumpy batter.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray it with baking oil.
- Evenly scoop out the dough into 8-10 cookies.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes depending on your oven and how big your cookies are.
- Check for doneness by stabbing a cookie with a toothpick. If the pick comes out clean, they’re done. If it comes out with batter, it needs a few more minutes.
Enjoy! Happy Fall!