- Are you confused by nutrition?
- Has your doctor told you to eat better?
- Does all of the conflicting articles and news reports make your head want to explode?
If all you really want to know is if you are eating healthy in order to live a long and happy life, then I can help.
I’m Bob Gardner, a Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach, Certified Nutritionist and Certified Personal Trainer. I have helped numerous clients choose the right foods to feel better, lose weight and become healthier.
I am offering a Nutrition Assessment service to help you understand the changes you need to lead a healthy life. The analysis will help you make the right choices so that you are doing what is best for you.
This service includes:
A food journal where you record 3 days of eating.
A 30 minute video or phone appointment where we will review your journal together, including your comprehensive analysis.
- Learn about the macronutrients you are eating and if they are optimal
- Learn about the micronutrients in your diet (vitamins and minerals) and if you need something added to your nutrition
- Based on your goals, we will discuss if your total calories are too high or too low or just right
We will discuss:
- What’s good about your diet and what can be improved
- The latest in nutrition research
- Suggestions to make improvements
And we will also go beyond food and discuss habits and behaviors holding you back and hacks you can use to feel better.
You get all of this for only $50.
Request your free food journal. There's no obligation to sign up for the nutrition review at this time.
When you are ready to take charge of your health, click the link in the journal to sign up and schedule your review. Or order your Personalized Nutrition Assessment now!
Bob Gardner - Nutrition Coach
- ISSA (International Sports Sciences Association) Certified Personal Trainer
- ISSA Certified Nutritionist
- ISSA Certified Strength & Conditioning Coach
- PTDC (Personal Trainer Development Center) Certified Online Trainer
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Coach
Get your free Nutrition Journal
Sign up and receive your nutrition journal. You will also receive weekly nutrition and fitness tips direct to your inbox.