My approach to nutrition is based on the concept of personalization. In other words, there is no one “right” or “perfect” diet. In fact, most popular diets work only for a short period of time and then most people end up gaining the weight back. I believe in creating healthy parameters and changing behaviors over time, thus allowing my clients a degree of freedom.
Every single client’s plan is personalized to fit your goals and lifestyle. Together, we will remove guilt and build healthy habits that will last a lifetime. My approach seeks to maximize flexibility for the client, such that it will work for anyone, including those seeking improved health, those seeking body re-composition, or for athletes seeking specific performance goals. No two plans are alike.
Accountability is key to this process, and as such, I will be with you on your journey 100% of the time. That means access to me whenever you need it. Regardless of age or fitness level, know that I am here to support you in any way that I can. This may mean an exercise plan for those who need that, or it may mean tips on how to sleep better or reduce stress. My goal is for you to achieve success in your health journey.
- I will send you a questionnaire and some simple forms to complete, which will help me to get to know you better.
- Once you send your forms back, I will put together a detailed nutritional assessment for you. This is a highly detailed analysis that will address macronutrients, micronutrients, calories, etc…
- Next, I will provide your personalized nutritional parameters and a sample eating plan
- As you move through the plan, you will be required to measure certain data and report it to me, on a regular basis
- Based on your results, we will make adjustments to your individual plan “together”
- Finally, I am available for any questions and/or concerns along the way, at any time
I am a member of the Athlete for Life Tri Team. I absolutely love the weekly schedule and the workouts, as Bob does all of the planning and organization for us, so that I can just concentrate on my training. You do a great job! Well educated, organized and forward thinking.